Wednesday, February 9

The Baby Has Landed!!!


[Caleb Simkins - at 12.50 (ish) Wednesday, 9th February 2005]

Please give a warm hand to Caleb Simkins, who left the mothership at 10.06 this morning! He weighed in at 6 lb 12.5 oz (or 3.08 kg for you foreigners!) Unfortunately they don't measure the length here, so we can't make a comparison with his cousin Kalia (who is coming home today.)

It all went fairly swimmingly, and Libby and Caleb are both doing fine.

I am fairly proud of myself as I went down the 'wrong end' for a bit, and cut the cord, and captured the whole thing on video! So for those of you who like that kind of thing - it should be released in the shops shortly!

Everyone can feel free to send cards, flowers, gifts, money etc if they so wish! All visitors welcome (preferably with notice.) Libby should be coming home on Saturday.

I will update with more when I can think of something else witty to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home