Sunday, January 13

Little Roo's six month review: My life so far
















How’s it been going since June, what have you been up to?

I've been really busy, eating, sleeping pooing, growing and then the same all over again. It’s a really exciting time.

Are you currently in a relationship?

I'm single right now and that's a good place to be. I really don't have room in my life at the moment for a serious relationship. My mum and I are pretty tight but I'm open to the idea of a relationship in the distant future.

Where do you like to shop?

I have to be honest, I don't really do my own shopping. I love Marks and Spencer's, their Petite Baby range really suits my needs and is great for the fuller figure. I don't really follow fashion but like to keep it simple. I like Soft cotton fabrics, that wash easily.

Any diet tips?

Being a baby my diet it is very strict. Milk is the main part of my diet but I am now including fruit and veg and a small amount of protein. Sugar, salt and honey are definitely out for now. I eat foods that are going to help me grow and are gentle on my insides. All in all I think I am fleshing out quite nicely and I am particularly proud of my thighs and large tummy.Remember when you are being strict with your diet to give yourself little treats now and again.

What advice do you have for other babies looking to follow in your footsteps?

Be kind to your parents and try and sleep through the night early on. It’s kinder on everyone. (Not that I ever have...). Crying is definitely a great tool for getting attention; use it wisely though otherwise it gets less effective. Give babyhood a go, work hard and enjoy it!

What fitness tips do you have?

Fitness Is a large part of my life. I try and keep constantly on the move and am working on my leg and arm muscles. I also enjoy an afternoon stroll round the garden. If I make a fuss my mum is very obliging in pushing me round. Though it has to be said that it is doing more for her than me. However I still manage gentle arm and leg action in the buggy. I'm still deciding which direction to go in, in terms of exercise. Crawling is a possibility but I may go the bottom shuffling route like my brothers. – as of now I can’t really say.

Who are your role models?

Well I have to say my siblings are my biggest role models. They have some impressive moves and noises.

Could you tell us a little bit more about the baby lifestyle?

It's a very free lifestyle. You can basically can do as you please.

We've heard that you like to travel, how has that influenced you?

Well yes it is true that I like to travel. I did London around week 6 and then it was on to Kenya. Most of my travelling involves going to school and back in the car. So yes, it does have a big influence on me in that I can now only go to sleep if I am in the car. I am slightly adaptable in that I will sometimes sleep in the car seat in the house, but the cot, you can forget that!

How did you celebrate Christmas?

Well as this was my first Christmas it was an interesting experience. I spent it at home with my family and particularly enjoyed the Christmas tree lights. I nibbled on a few festive goodies and crinkled some wrapping paper. My siblings I noticed got considerably more presents than I did, in other words I got none!

Finally, what is next for you as we head into 2013?

I would say that walking was definitely on the agenda and possibly a few more food groups. In the longer term I hope to ditch the nappies. Teeth and talking are definitely part of my future plans.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! What a cutie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home